Ultimate Eliminator, Winter Pool Cover, 24 ft Round - UPC24R
Ultimate® Eliminator Clean & Easy Cover
- Eliminates rotting leaves & debris on cover
- Eliminates pumping water off cover
- Spring opening in minutes vs hours
- Filters rain & snow raising pool level, reduces refilling water costs.
- Looks Great!!!
- Constructed with the strongest North American made poly weave material - “ArmorKote”.
- Reversible: Taupe - Blue
- Triple edge reinforced binding around perimeter
- Non staining grommets
- High quality UV stabilized securing straps
- All covers made in Canada/U.S.A.
- Light weight - Easy to store
- 15 Year Prorated Warranty
- All Hardware included
How Does The Ultimate® Eliminator Cover Work?
Your cover is essentially clean and free of debris. Simply unhook the straps, rinse the cover off and fold it up. Your pool water is clean and leaf-free. You save money as the ice water helps to fill your pool. You save hours of time and hard work. No more pumping water off your cover! No more piles of leaves in your Pool!
Performance and Care of the Ultimate® Eliminator Winter Cover
2. It is not natural for the cover to sag slightly towards the center of the pool. However, if the sag becomes pronounced, shorten up the one hole on the stretch rubber cords. Or move a hook to a loop slightly further away. In an extreme stretch situation, replace the rubber cords or tie a knot in the cord to shorten it.
3. Upon removing the Ultimate® Eliminator cover after winter, wash the cover with water and soft broom. Pay attention to the black line. Dry and store for the summer.
4. The performance of the Ultimate® Eliminator cover is dependent upon the water level remaining at least at the level of the return jet. A very small leak in the pool liner will drop the water level significantly below the return over the winter months. Snow, water or ice loading will cause the cover to be forced down into the pool, since there will be no support for it. This will most certainly result in damage to the cover and/ or the straps, due to the extra stress. Damage done in this way in not covered under the warranty. If a leak is suspected in the pool liner, it is very important to find and repair the leak prior to winter closing. Damage to the cover due to insufficient water level ion the pool is specifically excluded from the warranty.
Above Ground Ultimate® Eliminator - Frequently Asked Questions
The Eliminator can now be stretched across the pool and onto the deck as in an in-ground pool. The deck walkway however needs to be a minimum of 24" in order to anchor the straps. However, in some instances eye bolt anchors will be needed to attach the 'S' hook.
In most instances the cover can switch from vertical anchors to horizontal for the deck part. Eye bolts may be required for this.
Will the cover go around a fence kit attached to the pool?
In most cased the cover will go around a fence attached to the side of the pool.
Why don't I have to drain my pool? Will draining not crack my skimmer or return?
The skimmer must be left open for surplus water to drain out, also using foam pads or similar is recommended to install in the skimmer to prevent ice crushing.
What if I have a light in my pool?
Remove the light bulb as per normal and in most cases a rubber plug is required (#9) to seal off the return. If you use the dam system, it is not necessary to drain the water below the return. Simply remove the light bulb under the water and quickly insert plug. Will I get wet? Probably, but it is better than pumping the water down.
Will drilling into my vertical posts crack/ rust/ weaken them? Void Warranty?
No. The system is no different than attaching a fence kit to the side of the pool.
Can I or should I use my old cover and leaf net along with this new cover?
We do not see any advantage to this but it might be necessary in very high leaf areas to combine a leaf net on top of the cover.
Will attaching the cover with bungees collapse my pool?
No. The vertical bungees put very little stress on the pool.
Why can't I just attach my traditional cover with bungees that I buy at a hardware store? Can I just adapt my old cover to do the same thing?
No. It simply will not work. The Eliminator cover is quite different.
How much longer will this cover last than a traditional cover? Why?
We expect the Eliminator to last on average up to 7 years. Mainly because the wind stress is much less and then cover is made from a superior quality material.
Do I have to put the skimmer dam on?
No. This is optional. It is only there in order to maximize water conservation.
How long does it take to install? How many people?
With 2 people it will take less then 45 minutes.
PLEASE NOTE: Eliminator Winter Covers are not safety covers.