Water Tech Pool Blaster Catfish Li- 20050CL
Battery Powered, Cordless Pool & Spa Vacuum
Versatility and power, the Pool Blaster Catfish has it all!
The Pool Blaster Catfish is unlike any other pool and spa vacuum available today. Combining a lightweight, portable design with uncompromised suction and cleaning power, the Catfish is the ideal tool for any water application. Small enough to navigate the waters of spas and fountains, but strong enough to clean above ground and in ground pools, the Catfish can handle the toughest of messes with ease and efficiency.
Featuring a 8” vacuum head, the Catfish can be used to cover large areas of the pool, or the head can be removed, making the unit a powerful spot cleaner able to maneuver into corners and crevices smoothly. With the Catfish, you can clean the parts of your pool that need it quickly and efficiently, saving you time and energy.
The Catfish is powered by environmentally safe, rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride batteries, allowing cordless and hoseless operation for up to an hour of continuous use. The Catfish’s Max Cone Technology compacts gravel, dirt, leaves, and other types debris into its easy to empty, reusable filter bag.
Affordable. Powerful. Versatile. There is only one question left. What are you waiting for? It is time to own the product Pool and Spa News named the Reader’s Choice Best New Product in 2006; the Pool Blaster Catfish, it has it all!
- No messy hoses or additional pumps
- Totally independent from main filter systems
- Rechargeable Battery (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Up to 45 minute runtime
- Reusable filter bag removes leaves, sand, and algae
- Cleans all types of pools, spas, and kiddie pools, Intex or any blow up pools
- Use by hand or attach to any standard telescopic pole
- User friendly
- Power Rating: 200
- Scrubbing Brushes: Yes
- Cleaning Coverage Sq. Ft/ Hour: 1102 Sq ft Hr
- Battery Recharger Included: Yes
- Run Time: Up to 45 Minutes on a full charge
- Vacuum Head Width: 8"
- Crevice Corner Nozzle: Yes
- Unit Size: 11” x 4.5” x 3.5”
- Unit Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year Motor Box and electronic related components. 90 Days for battery.
PARTS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
The filter bag and vacuum head and nose cap require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear.