Sunrise Spas - 770EZ Series - Silver White Marble Acrylic Black Siding
High Velocity Hydrotherapy Performance & Infinite Jet Configuration Capabilities
Every Classic Collection hot tub is designed for optimum performance providing you with the ultimate massage for overall wellness. Experience total body therapy with strategically placed jets that provide you with a powerful massage to comfort and soothe your neck, shoulders, back, hips, wrists and feet. The combination of dual speed pumps combined with variable flow jets provides endless performance configurations.
Seating: 5 Adults with Lounge
Dimensions: 78” x 78” x 36”
Water Capacity: 1,200 Litres or 317 Gallons
Voltage: 110v Plug & Play
Interior Finish Shown: Sterling White Marble Acrylic
Exterior Finish Shown: Black Cabinet
- 26 Two-Tone Hydrotherapy Jets
- Two-Tone Air Controls
- Standard Keypad Control Centre
- GFCI Cord
- Ozone Ready
- LED Multi-Colour Safety Light
- LED Illuminated Waterfall
- LED Interior Perimeter Lighting - the luminescent LED lights create a dramatic effect below the waters’ surface.
- LED Exterior Lighting - Light your way with the LED illuminated corner lights making it easier to see the spas surroundings.
- Black WeatherShield Cover (5”-3” Taper) - Made with 100% polyester, the locking WeatherShield cover is 74% lighter and 3 times stronger. Precision fitted for a tight seal and ultimate heat retention.
- User-Friendly Balboa Controls
- One 1.5 horsepower Dual Speed Jet Pump
- 1kW Heating System
- 100 Sq. Ft. Filtration System
- Two-tone Plastic Jets
- Electrical: 120V 15amp / 240V 30/50 amp
- Heating: 1 kW / 4kW
- Galvanized Sure Steel Frame with Bottom Tray: The most often overlooked feature is the structure, yet it is the most integral part of the hot tub. Sunrise builds their hot tubs with a G90 galvanized SureSteel support structure and insulated bottom tray to ensure durability and structural integrity while providing protection for the equipment against moisture from the cool, damp ground.
- Polysteel Exterior Cabinetry with Flex Corners
Reinforced Acrylic Structure: Manufactured with Lucite acrylic, each shell is coated with vinyl-ester resin and additional layers of fiberglass for maximum thickness and strength.
GreenGuard Rockwool Insulation: Every Classic Collection hot tub is insulated with Sunrise Spa's proprietary GreenGuard Rockwool insulation. This method of insulation captures and recirculates the hot tub’s own ambient heat throughout the interior of the cabinet, reducing the demand on the heater - saving you money! Rockwool won’t absorb or retain moisture, has superior noise absorption qualities and is inorganic therefore will not provide a food source for bacteria or small animals
Deluxe Wi-Fi Systems Controller: Want to keep tabs on your hot tub without having to be in front of it? There’s an app for that! Control temperature, pumps and filtration cycles.