** Pentair Sta-Rite System3 Cartridge Filter, 300 sq ft - S7M120
- Holds 50 times more dirt than a sand filter.
- Less Cleaning Needed - Gathers and holds more dirt so you clean less often.
- Top-mounted pressure gauge and operating instructions are conveniently located for at-a-glance viewing.
- Opens Easily - The split tank design allows for convenient access for cleaning or changing filter media.
- Posi-Lok clamps provide safe, easy access to filter modules. Split-tank design permits rinse-in-place cleaning.
- Balanced-flow tank design directs water through both sides of each manifold-pleated module. Debris is evenly collected over its entire surface without clogging.
- Durable, Lightweight and Corrosion Resistant - Dura-Glas exterior .
- Landscape Friendly - Sleek, black tank profile blends well into any landscape design.
- 300 sq. ft. filter area.
Advances in media technologies enable Modular Media Filter Cartridges to hold greater amounts of dirt and debris. No Work. No Kidding! With today's hectic pace, you have to make the most of modern conveniences just to find time for fun. For pool owners, this happens once they discover Modular Media Filters.
Through innovative design and a unique filtration concept, Modular Media Filters deliver the dirt-handling capacity
that outperforms all other similar-sized sand filters.
Make the most of your leisure time with filter technology that virtually eliminates maintenance. Innovative design and the latest in media science delivers the ultimate in labor-saving pool equipment. In fact, Modular Media Filter Cartridges can go up to an entire season without needing cleaning! And cleaning is a snap. When it's time, simply remove the tool-free lid and spray-rinse the modules while still in place - no backwashing required. In minutes, the filter is ready for another season. Less cleaning also increases the life of the filter. Modules used in conjunction with certain pool/spa sanitizers may require soaking in special cleaning solutions.