Jandy AquaPure Salt Water System - Includes Aqua Pure Power Pack APUREM & TruClear Cell Kit PLC1400C
Features & Benefits
The Jandy AquaPure® salt-water chlorine sanitizing systems use salt water to deliver high-performance water sanitation with uncompromised performance, reliability and hydraulic efficiency. Rely on its sturdy design and simple features to create your saltwater oasis!
This all-in-one kit includes the APUREM AquaPure power center, and an Jandy AquaPure PLC1400 Salt Cell, designed for use on swimming pools up to 40,000 gallons or 150,000 Litres in size.
- Automatic self-cleaning feature ensures consistent operation and extended lifespan of the cell
- Exclusive Tri-Sensor technology provides reliable electronic water flow detection to sustain maximum performance, even at very low flow rates
- Digital salinity read-out for accurate salt-level indication
- Flow, temperature and status readings provide instant feedback on the current operation
- When combined with PureLink™ power centers, AquaLink and AquaPure work together for the ultimate in pool sanitizing and remote operation convenience
- Seamless communication with AquaLink Control systems enables easy monitoring of salt levels and convenient, precise sanitizer output settings
- Jandy Pro Series 2" x 2½" universal unions included
- Ruthenium-coated titanium electrodes provide durability
- Heavy-duty construction for long-term reliability
- Installs horizontally, vertically, in-line or as a 90° elbow
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel enclosure
- Easily integrates with AquaLink and iAquaLink™ Automation Systems