Hayward AquaVac 650 w/ Remote Control Robotic Pool Cleaner - RCH651CUY
The online sale & shipping of this item is regulated by the manufacturer; we apologize for not being allowed to offer online transactions and Home Delivery for this item.
$150 Manufacture's Rebate Available Post-Purchase: Apply Now
Introducing the AquaVac 650 a totally new generation of robotic cleaner featuring patented, breakthrough technologies - delivering the highest levels of performance for suction power, pool coverage, and user convenience.
While other cleaners can lose suction, resulting in more work for you, the Hayward AquaVac 650 Robotic Cleaner With Remote Control maintains constant power at all times. This robotic cleaner’s 18 hydrocyclones form a swirling spiral of suction, creating more than enough strength to pick up even the most troublesome dirt and debris from your pool. The Hayward AquaVac 650 Robotic Cleaner With Remote Control is equipped with HexaDriveTM adaptive traction that expertly climbs and thoroughly scrubs walls with six rugged variable- speed-driven rollers that grip any pool surface.
After this revolutionary cleaner finishes it’s clean, the TouchFreeTM debris canister gets rid of the mess with the press of a simple quick release button—no filter or bags to clean, and best of all, you won’t have to get your hands dirty!
As the top-of-the-line AquaVac 6 Series model, the AquaVac 650 offers exciting added features including a Wi-Fi app for iPhone,® iPad® and AndroidTM devices, a SpotClean remote steering feature for quick and easy touchups and advanced light display options.
Pool maintenance has never been so smart, powerful and easy!
- Power Supply Input Voltage – 120V – 240V / 50-60 Hz
- Weight – Cleaner: 19.3 lbs Power Supply: 4.5 lbs
- Pool Coverage – Pool floor, walls, coves, waterline
- Cleaning Modes – Pool floor only, pool floor, wall and waterline, waterline only
- Wi-Fi app for iPhone,® iPad® and AndroidTM devices
- SpotClean remote steering feature for quick and easy touchups
- Advanced light display options
- Cleaning Schedule- Programmable weekly schedule
- Maintain Maximum Suction Power- SpinTech™ filterless technology maintains constant suction, picking up even the most stubborn debris.
- Easily Navigate Any Pool Surfaces- HexaDrive™ adaptive traction adapts to any pool surface and navigates up walls and over any obstacle.
- Empties and Rinses Itself- A TouchFree™ debris canister eliminates the need for filters or bags and keeps hands clean.
- Effortless Smartphone Control- Schedule cleanings, change light display options and perform touch-ups with the AquaVac 650 app.