Hayward AquaVac 500 Robotic Cleaner - RC3431CTY
Buy Online, Pickup in Store for FREE!
The shipping of this item is regulated; our carriers are unable to provide Home Delivery.
AquaVac 500 robotic pool cleaner comes equipped with a microprocessor-based program that determines the most efficient cleaning path possible where pool owners can simply select the cleaning frequency that best matches their pool debris load. Working independently of the pool filtration system, this robotic pool cleaner technology is the most energy efficient solution using up to 94% less energy than most pressure pool cleaners.
- Sleek, low-profile design with wheels that navigate VGBA compliant main drains
Dual traction system
- With two scrubbing brushes and four wheels it navigates virtually any obstacles, pool surfaces and easily climb walls
- Brushes loosen dirt, debris and algae for easy pickup
Two cleaning programs
- Features Dual-Mode technology with two cleaning programs: fast 90 minute pool floor only or deep 3-hours pool floor, wall and waterline cleaning
Easy access to debris
- Top-access debris container & removable cartridge elements makes cleanup easy
Cleaning frequency selection
- Integrated Recurring Timer allows you to choose cleaning frequencies from a one-time clean to every 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Out-of-water sensor protects the motor by preventing cleaners from running out of the water
- Beach-entry sensor reverses direction when pool cleaner starts climbing out of the water
- 60 foot cord swivel to eliminate cord tangling
Easy to use
- Requires no hoses or hookups nor additional pumps, just let it clean
- Runs separately from the pool’s filtration system so there is less backwashing