Discounter's Pool and Spa Warehouse Closing for Chlorine/Bromine Pool Package
Discounter's Pool and Spa Warehouse Closing for Chlorine/Bromine Pool Package- For Safety Covers
2 - 12001361 - Omni Breakout, 400 g
1 - 10004029 - Omni Stain & Scale Control, 946ml
1 - 10001154 Natural Chemistry Pool Magic & Phos Free
1 - Dosage Instructions
Summer Smiles ALG Out, 1L
ALG OUT 40% quickly destroys algae in pool water. When used as part of a weekly maintenance routine, ALG OUT 40% will also help to prevent algae growth. ALG OUT 40% treats a wide variety of algae (green, yellow and black). Its concentrated 40% formula requires less product to achieve the same results, thereby reducing its environmental impact. Click Here for full product detail!
Omni Breakout, 400g
An effective oxidizer for restoring water sparkle without chlorine. An unpleasant odor or the presence of chloramines is a signal it's past time to shock the pool. Regular use helps maintain crystal clear water. Click Here for full product detail!
Omni Stain & Scale Control, 946ml
Omni Stain and Scale Control gives pool owners an easy way to remove scale build-up and staining caused by excessive amounts of dissolved metals, simply by adding this chemical solution. Stain & Scale Control's formula removes calcium, the cause of cloudy water and scale, along with other stain-causing metals like iron, manganese, and copper to restore your pools appearance. This product helps prevent serious damage to pool surfaces and equipment, while reducing the amount of time spent on pool maintenance. Click Here for full product detail!
Natural Chemistry Pool Magic & Phos Free
Open and close your pool with Pool Magic plus Phosfree and you'll enjoy Clear Perfect Water with half the time and work!
- concentrated formulation designed for cold water
- provides fast easy start-up
- prevents waterline rings
- helps preserve pool liners & finishes
- great for the beginning and end of the pool season when the water is colder
- makes water feel soft & silky
Clear, Perfect Algae-Free Water... Unconditionally Guaranteed!
For Closing Pools;
- Shake well before using as contents settle.
- One to two weeks before closing, add entire contents of bottle to the skimmer.
- Close pool normally.
- 1L/33.9oz. bottle treats up to 25,000 gallons (95,000L)
For Opening Pools;
- For New Pools follow dealer instructions to fill, balance water chemistry and sanitize.
- For Existing Pools clear out debris, top up water and start up filter system. Balance water chemistry and sanitize.
- Shake bottle well and add entire bottle for pools up to 25,000 gallons (95,000L) to skimmer with filter running.
- Operate pool normally for 2 weeks.
- Then, backwash/clean filter, ensure phosphate levels are below 300ppb, and begin regular weekly maintenance with Pool Perfect + PHOSfree
Winterizing Your Pool