AquaChek Salt System Test Kit - 542228ASKU:10003085
The AquaChek Salt System Test Kit provides you with all the essential tests for swimming pools equipped with salt generators — in one convenient pack. To keep you pool water clean and healthy, test the water at two ends or sides of the pool a minimum of twice a week! If used in a spa we recommend testing it before and after each use. It’s also a good idea to write down your results each time you test.
- With appropriate salt levels, you can rest assured that your pool's generator will be able to produce the correct amount of chlorine to keep water clean and free of contaminants
- The AquaChek White test strip measures salt levels from 400 to 7000 ppm, and takes just three to four minutes using a small water sample
- The AquaChek Yelllow tests for Free Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity and Cyanuric Acid
This complete kit contains:
- One 10-CT bottle of AquaChek Yellow, which tests for Free Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity and Cyanuric Acid
- One 10-CT bottle of AquaChek White Salt Titrators, which tests for sodium chloride
- Instructions in English, French, and Spanish.
Instructions for use:
- Collect a sample of water in a clean small cup. Only about an inch of water is necessary.
- Place the test strip into the sample and allow to soak until the yellow band at the top of the strip turns dark.
- Remove strip and detennine where the top of the light color peak stops.
- Use this value to compare to the table on the bottleto find the salt level.