If you have any questions or concerns, email email@example.com and a DISCOUNTER’S POOL & SPA WAREHOUSE Customer Service Representative will contact you.
Discounters Pool & Spa Warehouse reserves the right to contact the customer in the rare circumstance where additional shipping charges are required. If the actual shipping charge is more than the order acknowledgement, the customer will be given the opportunity to pay the additional shipping charges or cancel the order.
International orders may be subject to additional taxes, duties, brokerage, and processing fees. Discounter's Pool & Spa Warehouse is not responsible for any such charges. These charges cannot be determined by Discounter's Pool & Spa Warehouse ahead of delivery.
In Canada, delivery to the customer will be made within seven business days. For orders shipping out of Canada, Discounters will contact the customer re delivery-time/tracking information. The customer will have the option of canceling the order before it is shipped. Orders placed through Discounterspoolandspa.com may not be picked up at a Discounter's Pool and Spa retail location.
Please note: Unless otherwise stated all shipments will be returned to Discounter's Pool & Spa Warehouse at the customer's expense, if at the time of delivery a signature is required and the customer is unavailable. Shipments can be left without a signature if requested by the customer (by adding a note to thier order) at the time the order is placed.
The following terms and conditions apply:
• Chemicals and certain products are not returnable. Please contact us for details.
• All Replacement Parts are Final Sale
• Salt Generators and Salt Generator Replacement Cells: Issues occurring after installation must be taken up with the
manufacturer (Zodiac or Hayward) directly.
• All requests to return an item must be made within 14 days of receipt of your order. All return requests must be made
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Original Invoice Number is required.
• All products must be returned in new condition in the original packaging.
• A minimum 15% Re-Stocking Fee will apply to all returns excluding those items returned with defects covered under
• We are unable to credit you for Shipping charges.
• It is the Customer’s responsibility to arrange shipment and cover and all costs associated to the return, provided that
the return is not a claim covered under Manufacturer’s Warranty.
• For claims covered under Manufacturer’s Warranty, you will be provided with a Return of Merchandise Authorization
(RMA) number sent to you by Email as well as a Pre-Paid Return-Shipping Label sent to you by mail.
• Returns without an RMA or orders you refuse at the time of delivery will result in your purchase credit being delayed or
denied. Refused orders are subject to a minimum 15% restocking Fee.
Damage or Loss in Transit
The carrier is liable. Claims must be filed directly with the carrier.
If a typographical error affects the selling price of an ordered item, Discounters reserves the right to correct it. The customer will be contacted and will have the opportunity to cancel the order.
Availability of Product
We reserve the right to cancel or change an order if there is an issue re product availability. In the case of a changed order, Discounters will contact the customer and the customer will have the opportunity to cancel the order.
Back orders will automatically be shipped when the product is back in stock, unless otherwise canceled by the customer.
Discounters assumes no liability for the use or misuse of any product or item found in our catalogues or on our online store.
Method of Payment
Discounterspoolandspa.com accepts Visa and Mastercard.
All transactions on discounterspoolandspa.com are in Canadian Dollars (CAD$).
Last Updated: July, 2016