Del Ozone Eclipse 2 Ozone Generator - EC-20SKU:10003733
LESS CHEMICALS, BETTER WATER!
NATURAL & ORGANIC
Ozone for pools is an extremely powerful oxidizing agent that is 200 times more powerful than chlorine and other harsh chemical sanitizers. Ozone is 100% environmentally safe. The only byproduct of ozone is oxygen, unlike its chemical counterparts that produce a myriad of personal and environmental concerns. DEL Ozone systems are completely automatic. Ozone in your water is simply the best water quality you can have for your pool.
The Eclipse Series Ozone Generator produces up to five times the concentration of ozone produced by a UV generator. The Eclipse Series Ozone Generator connects to your main circulation system so each time your main pump turns on, ozone will automatically be introduced into the water, keeping your pool water clean, clear and perfectly refreshing. The Eclipse not only saves you time and money but it gives you the peace of mind that you're doing your part to reduce your environmental impact.
Ozone oxidization treatment provides you the cleanest, clearest water available for pools, that translates into less money, less time balancing water chemistry, fresher water and reduced environmental impact.
The Eclipse Series Ozone Generator connects to your main circulation system so each time your main pump turns on, ozone will automatically be introduced into the water, keeping your pool water clean, clear and perfectly refreshing.
THE ECLIPSE SERIES OZONE GENERATOR
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides clean, clear water
- Reliable and Energy Efficient
- Reduces Environmental Impact
- Eliminates cloudiness
- Virtually eliminates harmful chloramines
- Won’t irritate eyes, dry out skin or fade swimwear
- Eliminates oils, lotions and other contaminants
- Easy Installation; Retrofittable
- Application (Primary): 15,000 gallons
- Application (Supplemental): 50,000 gallons
- Dispersion Method: Plumbs into the pool line; injects ozone through a venturi injector (included) when the pool circulation system operates
- Number of CD Electrodes*: 2
- Number of Power Supplies**: 2
- Average Delivery: 0.5 g/hr
- Recommended Standard Air Flow: 15 scfh
- Average Ozone Concentration (At Rated Flow): 700 ppm
- Electrical (110/120V): 0.12A / 20W 60Hz
- Electrical (220/240V): 0.06A / 20W 50 / 60Hz
- Size: 7.7" x 14" x 2.7"
- Weight: 5.5 lb. (120V) 7.0 lb. (240V)
- Listings / Certifications: UL, cUL, CE
Included Components: Eclipse Ozone Generator (cabinet: aluminum construction) and installation manual.
INSTALLATION KIT REQUIRED FOR ALL NEW INSTALLATIONS OF AN ECLIPSE OZONATOR. SOLD SEPERATELY. (CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE)
Warranty: One year
*All electrodes are rated for 15,000 hours of operation at over 80% capacity
**All power supplies are rated to operate for the life of the product under normal operating circumstances
ECLIPSE CORONA DISCHARGE (CD) TECHNOLOGY ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR AIR DRYERS
It is known that humidity interferes with ozone production in CD ozone generators. In addition, the presence of humidity can also produce nitric acid as a by-product. Because of this, the majority of CD ozone generators utilize an air dryer to remove humidity and prevent nitric acid production to avoid catastrophic failure. If an air dryer component fails in those systems, nitric acid forms and quickly destroys the ozone generator.
The glass and stainless steel design of DEL’s Eclipse CD technology has eliminated the need for air dryers. Eclipse ozone electrode reliability data gathered over the past several years indicates that high humidity does not adversely affect the life of DEL’s electrodes as it does other commercial CD manufacturers’ equipment. This design ensures that high ozone concentrations are produced economically in high humidity installations while being reliable, durable and maintenance free.
ECLIPSE CD TECHNOLOGY SURPASSES ULTRAVIOLET LAMPS
Though ultraviolet (UV) lamps are occasionally used in the pool and spa industry, this outdated technology produces far less ozone concentration than CD systems, is more costly to operate and requires maintenance that DEL Ozone’s Eclipse units eliminate. And though both CD and UV ozone generating systems are affected by humidity, DEL designed the Eclipse CD electrodes to produce higher outputs of ozone at all levels of humidity when compared to UV lamp systems. Many pool professionals know about CD and UV production methods but are not fully aware of the numerous advantages that CD holds over UV lamps. The most effective method for generating ozone is with Corona Discharge technology.
DEL OZONE’S CD TECHNOLOGY:
- Generates 4-5 times higher ozone concentration than UV lamps (1500 PPM compared to 300 PPM)
- Uses 70-90% less electricity than UV lamps
- Employs ozone sizing standards developed from commercial pool guidelines and drinking water standards
- Offers ozone electrodes that outlast UV lamps by two to three years
- Is priced within 10% of UV lamp pricing
AND THE BENEFITS OF ECLIPSE CD GO FAR BEYOND TECHNOLOGY
The technological advances offered by the Eclipse CD series are only one element in the value of ozone generators. This innovative system combines the purity of crystal clear water with a reduction in chlorine costs and offers the peace of mind that you’re doing your part to go green and reduce your environmental impact.