The Enersol Solar Pool Heater is made for 'do-it-yourself' installation. With the easy to follow DVD and simple instruction manual, it can be up and running in a weekend. No gas or electrical inspectors to deal with! It is so versatile it can be put anywhere the sun shines. The 'do-it-yourself' kit is easily installed on the roof of your home or pool change room, off the deck, beside the pool or on the ground. The most durable and longest lasting solar panels on the market, our Solarprene rubber is completely resistant to pool chemicals, harsh U.V. rays, cold winters and the hottest summers. A Canadian made, versatile, reliable solar swimming pool collector for residential or commercial use.
The synthetic rubber used in manufacturing the Enersol Solar Pool Heater panels makes them the longest lasting, most durable and easiest to repair. The 'slip & clip' modular design allows for custom sizing, promotes roof health and resists wind lift. Choose the versatile Enersol Solar Pool Heater for warmer pool temperatures!
• Reduce your pool heating cost. The primary benefit of solar heat: it’s free heat from the sun!
• 10ºF to 15ºF warmer pool Temperatures NATURALLY!
• Extend the fun season with no extra heating bills!
• Designed for all climates Solarprene™ rubber is completely resistant to pool chemicals, harsh U.V.
rays, cold Canadian winters and the hottest Florida summers
• Reliable collectors made since 1979. They are the most durable and longest lasting in the market
• Easy to install with our Slip & Clip design and easy to follow manual and, online instructions,
your pool heating system can be up and running in a weekend
• Modular design allows for custom sizing and easily expandable, if more panels are required
• Low maintenance compared to natural gas or heat pump systems
• Exclusive '18 Year Product Warranty' against defects in the solar collector panels, assures you many years of worry-free, low maintenance pool heating.
Panel Box Contents Included:
(3) Lag bolts
(1) Long strap (48”)
(1) Short strap (12”)
INSTALLATION KIT (Purchased separately – 1 per install) includes:
(1) Warranty card
(1) Installation guide/owner’s manual
(1) Enersol installation DVD
(1) Orange installation tool
(1) Tube lag bolt roof sealant
(1) Tube O-ring lubricant
(2) End caps assembly
(1) Lag bolt and short strap (12”)
Please Note: The Enersol Solar Heating System is not compatible with INTEX, DOLPHINO, Inflatable, Soft Sided, or Vinyl Sided Pools