For both new pool and aftermarket installations SwimClear single element cartridge filters capture more dirt for superior water clarity without the need of supplemental media or backwashing, while the industry’s lowest head loss reduces energy costs. SwimClear is also the easiest to service: the Easy-Lok ring design, comfort grip handles, and lowest lift height provide fast cleaning and element replacement.
- Reinforced thermoplastic filter tanks made from extra durable glass reinforced co-polymer to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning systems
- Non-corrosive top closure plate prevents elements from lifting and allowing unfiltered water to by-pass into pool or spa during operation
- 2" full-flow internal piping and plumbing for less resistance to flow and maximum performance
- Quad-Cluster of high-quality reusable polyester cartridge elements provide 425 square feet of filter area for extra dirt-holding capacity and long, filter cycles
- Full size 1 1/2" integral drain allows for fast, 100% clean-out and easier flushing of tank