Buy Online, Pickup in Store for FREE!
The shipping of this item is regulated; our carriers are unable to provide Home Delivery.
Nautyl heat pumps quietly and economically maintain your ideal water temperatures at all times and consume less energy than natural gas heaters. These heat pumps come standard with a hot gas defrost feature which allows the heat pump to start at low ambient temperatures - allowing you to start your swim season earlier and end it later!
- 50,000 BTU output heat pump
- Start your swim season earlier and end it later
- Profiled fan blade ensures efficient air flow and quiet operation
- Consumes less energy than natural gas heaters
- Nautyl heat pumps can lower operating costs by up to 80%
- Standard hot gas defrost allows operation at low ambient temperatures
- Titanium coaxial heat exchanger offers superior resistance to chemicals while providing superior heat exchange
- 1.5" inlet/outlet connections
Warranty: 2 years on Parts and Labour, 2 years on Compressor Parts and 5 years on Titanium Heat Exchanger
Nautyl Model #s
PHCP50A - 50 000 BTUs
PHCP65A - 65 000 BTUs
|Profiled fan blade ensures efficient air flow and quiet operation||Acoustic cover over the compressor minimizes sound level|
|Consumes less energy than natural gas heaters||Hot gas defrost allows operation at low ambient temperatures|