Pentair IC20 Intellichlor Salt Cell - 520911
Thanks to the Pentair Intellichlor pool cell’s state-of-the-art durability, you can rely on it to last for a long time in even the most difficult of pool environments. The cell’s titanium electrodes are galvanized with ruthenium oxide, giving it stellar resistance to corrosion. Electronics are kept separate from water-area components in a dependable waterproof compartment. And thanks to union connections on both the inlet and outlet side, changing the cell is easy and straightforward.
The Pentair Intellichlor pool cell contains sensors that serve a variety of purposes. There’s a sensor that monitors the cell’s remaining life, meaning that when it finally wears out, you’ll know. Other sensors check the water temperature and flow conditions. When these conditions aren’t right – in a way that may damage the sensor – it knows, and it automatically shuts the sensor off.
- Works for pools up to 20,000 gallons
- IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine a pool needs, safely, effectively, and automatically. Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks. No need to buy, transport and store chlorine compounds.
- Full diagnostic capabilities including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings and water temperature averages).
- Push button operation and easy to view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow.
- Automatic shut off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions.
- On time cycling helps prevent calcium and scale build up to maximize cell life.
- Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch and SunTouch Automation Systems.
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC wiring
- Includes 2 inch unions
- Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety
- NSF approved
- Health Canada approved