How to Fold [Most!] Safety Covers!
How to fold Standard and Select Custom Safety Covers
- Lay your clean and dry pool safety cover out on the ground (or driveway, etc.). Fold in your step or any other panels that rest beyond the perimeter of your cover.
- Fold in half length-wise, so that the deep end corners stay together, and the shallow end corners stay together.
- Repeat this length-wise fold a second time, keeping the deep end corners at one end, and the shallow end corners at the other end.
- Repeat this length-wise fold a third and final time, keeping the deep end corners at one end, and the shallow end corners at the other end.
- Starting from the deep end, roll your pool safety cover, slowly and as tightly as possible, towards the shallow end.
- Tightly tie a few strings or lengths of duct tape around the cover.
For more information: Click Here